GHOSTWRITERS FOR HIRE
FROM TENNESSEE TO BARNES & NOBLE
OUR STORY BEGINS HERE
We're a small agency based in Memphis with a big reach, working with people all over the world
WHAT THIS IS ABOUT
IT'S NOT ABOUT A BYLINE
FROM HEAVYWEIGHTS TO EVERYDAY PEOPLE
I’m not an over-the-top egotistical guy. I don’t need the attention that comes from having my name on the books I create. My satisfaction comes from helping you get your book finished and into the hands of adoring fans.
I work closely with you throughout the project lifecycle to funnel your ideas onto the page as if it’s coming directly from your hand. I create a logically structured story in top-notch prose that grabs your readers' attention and holds it.
I’ve been the voice of a Harvard professor, an inventor who appeared on the hit television show Shark Tank, and a major music producer who has worked with Stevie Wonder, Patti LaBelle, and others.
I've written for major heavyweights in their respective spaces as well as regular, everyday people.
I specialize in both fiction and nonfiction and an array of topics, styles, and genres. The process is 100% turnkey from ideation to drafting to editing to layout. And I assist you with the cover phase and help upload your completed book to Amazon (or guide you through the traditional publishing process).
For over ten years, I have been uncomplicating the ghostwriting process one satisfied client at a time. I have been the voice of countless professionals from around the globe, and I’m ready to be your voice, too.
Message me today for a free consultation. I’ll double check my availability, and we'll discuss turning your idea into a published book.
A LIST OF OUR SERVICES
If you're tired of sloppy freelancers or mediocre manuscripts, contact us today, and let’s get started. In the meantime, here’s a list of our services:
- Novels and novellas,
- Nonfiction titles in various categories,
- Lead magnets,
- ATS-compliant resumes,
- LinkedIn bios,
- Website content,
- Advertising and marketing copy, and more!
To complete your project, we may need to conduct recorded interviews. But your information is treated with respect, never shared, and free NDA’s are available upon request.
RECENT GHOSTWRITING PROJECTS
- An historical novel set in Prohibition-era America.
- A true crime book that explores the mysterious death of an African American woman in rural Kansas during the Civil Rights era.
- The memoir of a frontline healthcare worker during Covid-19 in one of America’s busiest hospitals.
- A nonfiction book on the health crisis and the importance of proper nourishment and movement by a renowned West Coast chiropractor.
- A survival guide on the modern political climate.
- A memoir by a second generation paranormal investigator.
- The biography of a recovering drug addict turned life coach.
- A biography of a cashflow entrepreneur with tips on how to build your own portfolio.
- A thrilling dystopian novel set in the not-too-distant future.
- An investor’s book on all the new fundraising methods from Venture Capitalists to equity crowdfunding.
- A step-by-step guide how to patent and market your invention for under $100.
- A nonfiction book about predictive healthcare analytics and the role of big data in the modern healthcare industry.
- A memoir that’s one part bio and one part investor’s guide that discusses many of the things that college does not teach you about money.
- An immigration book by a French-Canadian author and blogger.
- A nonfiction book on how to empower you and your spouse to thrive in your marriage.
- A nonfiction book that makes the case for reimagining Human Resources and the corporate people function.
- A memoir by an Italian immigrant turned successful real estate investor.
- A nonfiction book by a renowned Baby Sleep Training Consultant.
- A nonfiction book on using LinkedIn as a marketing and sales tool.
- An eBook series on personal branding and marketing.
A nonfiction book about investing tools and the macro-economy.